About Upstate University Hospital
Each day, we strive to provide the best possible care for our patients. Our philosophy is centered around meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients and their family members.
University Hospital has long held the distinction of caring for the most seriously ill and injured in the state. In addition to being the region's only is a Level-I Trauma Center, Upstate's includes:
- Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital
- Upstate Cancer Center
- Upstate Breast Care Center
- Upstate Heart and Vascular Center
- Behavioral medicine
University Hospital's New York State Designated Centers include:
- Upstate Stroke Center
- Upstate Level I Trauma Center
- Clark Burn Center
- Upstate Designated AIDS Center
- New York State Designated SAFE site
- Upstate New York Poison Center
We will continue to provide comprehensive, seamless and innovative patient and family centered health care to improve the health status of the communities we serve.